- Basic Barcode Generating Software
- Intuitive Mouse motions and helpful 'wizards'
- Magnetic Stripe Encoding
- No Database Access
- Free Phone and Email Support
Barcode Generator Software - Bartender Basic
BarTender Software assists you to compose your labels and barcodes in minutes. The barcode label software is easy to use with advanced features and compatibility options.
The BarTender label and barcode software programme supports both laser and thermal labels and is certified for seamless integration into many ERP & WHMS software and database systems.
The BarTender Label and Barcode solution has users in more than 110 countries and is the easiest and most reliable barcode generator software in the barcode label industry.
The BarTender Basic Software Solution Includes (Download BarTender Specification):
- The most frequently used label and barcode design features, including all text, graphics, barcode, and most serializing capabilities.
- Useful for keyboard and scanner-supplied label data only.
- Most card printing functions, but only encodes magnetic stripes. Print Station is the only included Companion Application.
The BarTender Basic Software Solution Omits:
- No access to external data.
- No password protection of label formats.
- No VB Script customization, and only limited text filtering.
- No custom-base serialization. Excludes all features omitted from Professional, plus no Batch Maker.
- Easy to Learn, Easy to Use – Intuitive mouse motions, helpful “wizards”, and careful attention to the “look and feel” make BarTender seem familiar the first time you use it.
- Exceptional font control – Access a remarkable variety of Windows and printer fonts. Mix text styles within paragraphs and connect them to different database fields.
- Advanced, Custom Serialization – Generate anything from the simplest serial numbers to the most advances custom sequences.
- Read from Most Databases – BarTender makes it easy to access text, spreadsheets, and databases on a network. This includes Microsoft ODBC and OLE DB support for dozens of industry-standard and propriety data formats – even non-windows platforms such as LINUX, AS/400 Oracle, and more.
- Smart “Wizards” – Numerous “Wizards” walk you step-by-step through critical design decisions that affect your printing performance and compliance with important label standards.
- All Main Barcodes Supported – BarTender supports a wide range of linear and 2D barcodes, while also being able to support RFID labels/tags.
- Password Protection – Lock BarTender into a “print-only” mode to prevent unauthorised label changes.
- RFID Compatible – BarTender RFID Enterprise edition lets you “drag and drop” your label designs the same way you create bar codes and other label objects.
- Barcode label software. Version: Basic - Single User.
- 2 Hours Free Telephone Support
Barcode Facts and Information
The EAN barcode symbology is intended as a worldwide standard, therefore, not two retails products may have the same EAN number.
To ease the administration of number allocation, each country using EAN has a country identifier at the start of the barcode ie 93 for Australia.