- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Scanning up to 10 meters
- Long Battery Life
- Plug and Play
- Up to 45,000 scans per charge
Honeywell™ 1202g (wireless) laser barcode scanners are built on the world’s best-selling single-line laser scanner platform. They aggressively scan virtually all linear barcodes. And they do an exceptional job of reading poor quality and even damaged barcodes.
Aggressive Scan Performance
Maintain productivity with a worry-free linear scanning solution, even when reading poor quality and damaged barcodes.
Wired or Wireless
Enjoy the freedom of unencumbered movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from the base, or the security of a wired connection.
Enable Presentation Scanning
Increases throughput by providing object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration.
Superior Out-of-Box Experience
Easy setup with tool-free stand assembly, automatic in-stand detection and configuration, and automatic interface detection.
Ensures the desired barcode is scanned before transmitting data, making the scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications.
Wireless, Battery-Free Version Also Available
The eco-friendly Honeywell 1202g-bf device breaks new ground as the world’s first supercapacitor-powered barcode scanner.
The Honeywell 1202g (wireless) barcode scanners give you able-bodied performance and flexibility for a wide variety of hands-free and handheld scanning applications. Regardless of the model you choose, these Honeywell scanners deliver aggressive scan performance on virtually all linear barcodes.
- Decode poorly printed, smudged, faded and other difficult-to-read barcodes with ease.
- Scan high-density barcodes, too, with resolution down to 3.5 mil. In most cases, that eliminates the need to purchase specialty scanners.
And take advantage of the Honeywell scanner’s class-leading, hands-free presentation scanning. It maximizes throughput with updated object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration.We designed these Honeywell scanners to decrease your downtime and service costs too.
- Single shock-mounted PCB delivers greater impact resistance.
- Recessed button is protected by an integrated rubber co-mold that minimizes the impact of accidental drops.
- Designed with a protected, scratch-resistant glass window and an IP42-rating.
The Honeywell 1202g wireless model incorporates a Bluetooth® Class 2 radio. You’ll have unrestricted movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from the base, and up to 30 m (100 ft) with a clear line-of-sight between scanner and base.
And if you ever misplace a scanner, the Honeywell’s paging system uses visual and auditory signals to help you find the missing device quickly.