Honeywell Voyager 1450G Corded Scanner
The Voyager 1450g owns the ability to read linear and 2D bar codes. Without including additional area-imaging features such as advanced image capture and processing applications allows to offer aggressive linear and 2D scanning at an attractive price.
The Voyager 1450g area-imaging scanner is a smart-and scalable-investment.
The Voyager 1450g offers the following features:
Reliable Data Collection
Offers omnidirectional reading of virtually all linear bar codes and the most widely used 2D bar codes, including poor quality and mobile bar codes.
Mobile Phone Reading
Scans coupons, mobile tickets and digital wallets from the screens of mobile devices.
Delivers affordable scanning of 2D bar codes, allowing enterprises to meet their current and future bar code scanning needs with a single device.
Flexible Licensing Solution
Meets diverse scanning requirements by offering models with basic functionality, with software licenses enabling additional functionality as needs evolve.
The Voyager 1450g Scanner Specifications include:
- Scan Pattern: Area Image (640 x 480 pixel array)
- Decode Capability: All standard 1D, PDF417, and 2D symbologies
- Host System Interface: USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS232, IBM 46xx (RS485)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Drop: Designed to withstand 30 1.5m (5’) drops to concrete
- Warranty: 5 years factory warranty