- Scans 1D, 2D and PDF barcodes
- USB Connectivity
- Code Select - Scans Up To 7 Barcodes In One Scan
- First Flash: Increases Productivity
- Motion Tolerance
The Honeywell™ 7580g is the first presentation area-imaging scanner engineered to decode all standard 1D, PDF and 2D barcodes. Its revolutionary imaging technology is housed in an elegant, yet durable design. Powered by Adaptus™ Imaging Technology 6.0, the 7580g scanner packs breakthrough performance into a versatile form factor.
Mobile Phone Reading
Excels at scanning coupons and mobile tickets directly from the screen of a mobile device.
Instantly dresses up front-end operations.
Available plug-in expands the scanner’s decoding and data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications.
Improves document management by capturing and storing electronic images, including coupons, personal checks, signatures and damaged packages.
Increases efficiency by simultaneously deactivating EAS tags and decoding barcodes from up to 17 cm (7 in) away.
Manufacturing, healthcare, retail point-of-sale and other workflow environments often involve mixed barcode applications. If your organization is the same, and you’d benefit from hands-free, presentation scanning, Honeywell has just the solution: the Honeywell™ 7580g area-imaging scanner.
Simply put, the Honeywell 7580g scanner is a high achiever. It’s the world’s first presentation area-imaging scanner engineered to decode all standard 1D, PDF and 2D codes.
Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, the Honeywell 7580g is redefining industry standards for imaging solutions. It even gives you aggressive reading of barcodes on highly reflective surfaces like mobile phone screens.
And our patented CodeGate™ technology, along with an activation button, support your menu-scanning and other targeted-scanning applications.
Three additional patented technologies augment the Honeywell 7580g scanner’s unmatched feature set:
- Shielded LEDs minimize the intense flashing common among other area imagers.
- CodeSelect™ allows the device to capture up to 15 barcodes in a single flash and output data in any predetermined order.
- TotalFreedom™ expands scanner functionality by allowing decoding and formatting plug-ins to be loaded directly into the Honeywell 7580g, enabling enterprises to rapidly support proprietary or newly-developed symbologies.