- All-in-one POS Terminal
- 4 GB Ram 64 GB SSD
- 14.1" Resistive Touch Display
- IP54 Rated Protect From Spills & Splashes
- High Performance Intel Quad Core CPU
- 36 Months On site Warranty
All-in-One Retail POS System by HP
HP RP2 J1900 4GB 128GB SSD 14R P7
The HP RP2 is a reliable, robust performing, sleek, compact all-in-one POS terminal design that fits a range of work spaces.
Sleek, stylish, and great for small spaces - place it on a counter, install it into a kiosk or even mount it on a wall.
Featuring an Intel® Quad Core CPU, the RP2 provides high performance processing in demanding retail and hospitality environments.
Be comfortable around spills and splashes—the RP2 is IP54 rated with a fanless design that helps prevent them from entering the system.
- Processor: Intel® Celeron® J1900 with Intel HD Graphics (2.00 GHz, 2 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Chipset: Intel® Bay Trail
- Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (Memory slots: 1 SODIMM)
- Storage: 128 GB SATA SSD
- Operating System: Microsoft POSReady 7 (32 bit)
- Display: 14.1 inch wide-aspect 5-wire resistive display
Ports and Connectors: 4x RJ-50 (power configurable); 1 USB 3.0; 3 USB 2.0; 3 USB 2.0 (on display); 1 powered 12V USB; 1 powered 24V USB; 1 cash drawer; 1 DisplayPort; 1 RJ-45
Dimensions 35.59 x 22.53 x 36.61 cm
Weight: 6.83 kg
Power: 180 W, 87% efficient, active PFC (external)
Warranty: HP’s (3x3x3) 3 year on site warranty.
Resistive Touch Screen - What does it mean?
A resistive touchscreen is comprised of several layers. The front surface of resistive touchscreen is a scratch resistant plastic with a conductive coating.
Advantages of a Resistant Touchscreen are: -
- High Resistance to dust and water
- Best used with a finger, gloved hand or stylus
- Best suited for handwriting recognition
We have the full range of HP terminals and accessories available, contact us today for a quote.