- In Stock Ready to Ship
- Free Delivery Australia Wide
- Perfect for Receipts, Coupons, Labels or Tags
- USB Cable Included
- Security Application: Visitor ID, Evidence Tracking, Parking Passes
- Free Delivery
- 203 DPI
ZEBRA BARCODE PRINTER - MODEL GK420
THERMAL DIRECT PRINTER WITH USB, SERIAL AND PARALLEL CONNECTIVITY
The extra compact Zebra direct thermal barcode printer is the perfect fit wherever you need a low-priced, space-saving printer for receipts, coupons, labels or tags.
Well suited to retail, healthcare and manufacturing industries, the Zebra GK420 TD printer has fast print speeds of up to 5 inches per second, USB/serial connectivity and a 10/100 Ethernet Option.
Built with Zebra durability and reliability, the Zebra G Series Desktop Barcode Label Printer provides the best value of all basic desktop thermal printers, while the premier GX Series models support a variety of industries and applications with the widest range of features.
Choose the space-saving direct thermal version of either model for the smallest footprint of any 4-inch desktop printer, or the direct thermal \ thermal transfer version to save users time with the easiest ribbon-loading system available.
Zebra's GK Series printers support many applications, including:
- Retail price marking, gift registry, and coupon and receipt printing
- Retail pharmacy prescription labelling
- Healthcare specimen labelling and patient tracking
- Light-industrial work-in-process, product and shipping labelling
- Security applications: visitor ID,evidence tracking, parking passes
- Travel & hospitality, boarding passes, bag tags, ski lift tickets
GK420d Specifications at a glance:
- Print Speed - Maximum print speed 5"/127 mm per second
- Resolution - 203 dpi/8 dots per mm
- Memory - 8 MB SDRAM & 4 MB Flash
- Connectivity - Serial RS-322, USB V1.1 & Zebra net 10/100 Ethernet (optional)
- Programming Languages - EPL and ZPL co-resident
- Maximum Print Area - Width 104 mm and Length 991 mm
- Media Specifications - label and liner width: 19 mm to 108 mm
Not sure what you need? A Datanet consultant is happy to assist.