This web site is owned by Datanet Asia Pacific Pty Ltd, T/A Datanet (A.B.N. 56 123 914 616).
All inquiries regarding the use of this site should be directed to:
Datanet Asia Pacific Pty Ltd
28 Stiles Ave
Burswood WA 6100
Perth, Western Australia
We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on product detail pages or on the website, which may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. However, this provision does not affect your statutory rights and remedies.
These terms and conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. They cannot be varied except where in writing and signed by a Director of Datanet.
Unless otherwise noted, product names, designs, logos, titles, words or phrases within this Publication are the trademarks, service marks, trade names or other property of their respective owners.
THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
This Internet site may be used for information purposes only. No part of the information on this Internet site can be redistributed, copied, or reproduced for commercial or non-personal use without the written authority of Datanet.
Any information provided to Datanet through this Internet Site or electronic-mail transmission becomes the exclusive property of Datanet, shall not be deemed to be confidential, and freely and without restriction may be reproduced, disclosed, published, disseminated or otherwise used by Datanet.
Datanet Privacy Guarantee
We will not rent or sell your name, address, email address, credit card information or personal information to any third party (excluding partners from whom you may have linked to our site) without your permission. Periodically we may occasionally update you on news and special offers, product promotions via email, post and telephone.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
Datanet does not review or control third party websites that link to or from our website, and are not responsible for their content and does not represent that their content is accurate or appropriate. Datanet makes no representations or warranties with respect to any linked site.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
The following terms are applicable to every transaction made with Datanet Asia Pacific Pty Ltd.
- Orders: Orders are not binding upon Datanet until accepted by Datanet.
- Shortages: All claims for shortages must be made by the Purchaser in writing within a period of 48 hours from receipt of product. Unless such notice is given within the stated period of time the Purchaser agrees that is will be conclusively presumed that the Purchaser has fully inspected the product and acknowledged that NO shortage exists.
- Warranties: The Purchaser understands that Datanet is not the manufacturer of the products and the only warranties offered are those of the manufacturer. In purchasing the product the purchaser is relying on the manufacturers specifications only and is not relying on any statements, specifications, or photographs representing the products that may have been provided by Datanet.
Datanet intends to provide you with the most safe and secure shopping experience possible.
Datanet and our secure payment service providers use the latest technology to protect your credit card information and do not release it to any outside organisation. You can place your orders using secure encryption (the Internet standard for secure transactions).
- Payments can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Paypal.
- Billing is immediately initiated when an order is placed; our secure payment service providers authorise and debit your card simultaneously.
- Charges to your credit card will be shown as 'DATANET ASIA PACIFIC BURSWOOD AU'.
If at any time you wish to make a purchase, but do not wish to provide your credit card information online, you may contact a sales representative over the phone to make alternative arrangements.
Datanet is permitted to sell and distribute all listed products and accessories within Australia only. Any sales of products are provided on the basis that the sale, distribution and end use of these products is for purposes within Australia. Should you have any queries, please contact us.