- 1D & 2D Scanning
- IP42 Rated
- 2,250 Scans Per Charge
- Bluetooth v2.1 With 10m Line Of Sight
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Looking for the perfect scanning companion for your tablet-based retail point-of-sale and field service applications? The affordable Honeywell™ 1602g wireless scanner is the one. It packs high-performance area-imaging technology into an elegant and pocketable form factor that makes scanning easy and – dare we say – fun.
Features the same performance area-imaging engine found in our full-size scanners, so you can scan virtually all 1D and 2D barcodes with ease.
A Mobile Marketing Enabler
Lets you scan barcodes off smartphone screens – mobile coupons, e-tickets, digital wallets, and digital loyalty cards.
Contoured and elegant design, over-sized scan button, and light weight make scanning fun.
Efficient Wireless Performance
Bluetooth® wireless technology provides freedom of movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from host device.
Rated for more than 2,250 scans on a single charge; rechargeable over standard microUSB.
Product Details of the Honeywell 1602g
Affordable, yet high-performing. Designed to be easy and fun to use. A perfect tablet scanning companion. That’s the Honeywell 1602g wireless area-imaging pocket scanner.
- Quickly pair the scanner with your Apple® iOS, Android® or Windows® Mobile® device, or a standard PC or laptop equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Scan virtually all 1D and 2D barcodes – even poor quality, damaged, or low contrast codes – with the same high-performance area-imaging engine found in our full-size handheld scanners.
- Scan barcodes right off your customers’ mobile phone screens for revenue-generating mobile marketing initiatives.
The 1602g scanner has the looks to complement the clean design of consumerized devices while comfortably moving with your mobile workers. Its contoured design fits perfectly in the palm. Soft touch plastics, an over-sized trigger button with tactile feedback, and a white LED aimer make scanning easy – even fun!
The Honeywell 1602 pocket scanner is ideal for a variety of tablet-based applications, including:
- Fixed point-of-sale
- Mobile point-of-sale
- Inventory management
- In-store customer engagement
- Non-retail scanning applications such as salesforce automation