Small, Bright, LightWeight and Easy to Connect
Socket S700 1D Imager Barcode Scanner
The Socket S700 1D barcode scanner with Bluetooth wireless technology scans on paper or screen. It has a light weight ergonomic structure, and a long lasting battery to withstand entire work days. The lights for battery, Bluetooth and scanning notifications make the scanner more intuitive to use. compatiable with all applications in previous Socket Mobile barcode scanners, without software changes.
This scanner is ideal for retail POS, field service, inventory management, asset tracking and more.
Multiple colour options to select from.
Hardware features of the Socket Mobile Barcode Scanner
- Easily connect to Bluetooth enables smartphones, tablets, PDAs, notebooks and desktop computers:
Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP
Windows Embedded Handheld (Windows Mobile)
- Made with antimicrobial plastics to provide an extra layer of protection to the device against the spread of potentially harmful microbes
- Battery Friendly technology enables up to 14-hours battery life on a single charge
- Scanner automatically connects to the last device or computer it paired and connected to
- Wear around neck or attach to belt with included lanyard/belt clip for convenient access to scanner
- LED and beeps indicates good scans, ideal for noisy environments where beeps are hard to hear or Applications where beeps must be disabled
- Supports both Bluetooth HID and SPP connections for easy setup with no software installation or advanced scanner control and SKD support
Dimensions: 129 x 40.1 x 34.6 mm
Weight: 51 g
Drop Specification: Multiple 3.3 ft (1m) drops to vinyl covered concrete